ZaneNet works with healthcare organizations to implement telehealth software and hardware solutions. Our team advises clients on optimal workflow, technology and reimbursement strategies for launching an effective telehealth initiative.
Zane Networks has managed an array of telehealth projects throughout Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC. ZaneNet personnel work with CMS Innovations projects, federal agencies, county governments and various medical institutions to design and oversee technical solutions for telehealth initiatives.
ZaneNet Connect is well positioned to assist healthcare providers to implement telehealth, at the level of a single practice or health-system-wide, and to ensure that projects satisfy their healthcare goals and outcomes and are both practical and cost effective. We offer experience in successfully meeting telehealth challenges such as the following:
- Employing telehealth to improve care coordination and on-going care management
- Use of telemedicine in hospital emergency departments to prevent re-admission
- Improved transitions of care between long-term care facilities and hospitals through telehealth services
- Connection of telehealth services to health information exchanges in Maryland and DC
- Employment of telehealth to monitor chronic diseases such as diabetes, obesity and asthma
- Addition of telehealth to improve coordination between behavioral health specialists and primary care providers